Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Broken Foot! And Pictures




I broke my foot playing basketball! I was having a super good game and just went to fake someone, rolled it, and I heard it pop. I was kinda bummed cause I thought I had rolled it and wouldn't be able to play for a couple weeks. I got rolled into the little physical therapy booth there and lo and behold, there was my comapanion! Lying in a bed with ice on his ankle. Everyone who knows us was laughing pretty hard. He has a pretty bad sprain and after she found out I hurt my foot she sent me to go get x-rays to make sure I didn't break it. And then it turned out I broke it. We did get to talk to a few people at BYU so that part was fun. Also I took some ibuprofen and felt great the rest of the day. I woke up this morning and felt pretty terrible though. Crutching around is the worst as I'm sure you know.


I think I will be able to stay in the MTC. I have an appointment on Wednesday and I will know a lot more then . As of now it looks like it should be able to heal in the MTC and I should go out on time.

I'll let you know more as soon as I know more! 




1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Zach, you make us smile though! Having grown up in a family of only girls boys crack me up. Stay down and heal up so you can get out there!

    ReplyDelete