Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sports and Fashion



 McDonalds Run.
 
There is a new member in our ward that has been dating a member for a while that wanted to say thanks to us. She bought us McDonalds at 8:30. We were all at home when she called and said that she bought it. For those that don't know, missionaries have to be home by 9. So Elder South and I, being the faster of the four of us, decided to go for it. We ran the mile or so to McDonalds and talked for a little bit, grabbed the food. Awkwardly walked back to the Subway station and then sprinted a 400m to our house. 1 minute before 9. I run so much more than I did before my mission. Also everyone who knows me knows I stopped eating fast food a couple years ago, but I did enjoy a nice cold sprite. Also Sock ties for the win.
 Casual Fridays
So yeah we had a fun dress up night. I have a super skinny tie and suit(Which Elder Jones is wearing) and we found Elder South the dopest hoodie ever. Also Elder South is sporting the latest style of all grandmothers in korea: The Grandma Pant, available in all shades of paisley. Also I score the shoes from Elder Clearwater who went home a couple transfers ago. We keep it fresh.

 Socks
Free Vans and the korean rolled up pants style. So many cool socks here.

 Desk Selfie
I took Elder Souths camera. And my desk is super dirty. I dunno why peace is such a huge thing here... I should really figure it out. Also the onion chips in the background have powered many a comp study.

 Dust Hike
I may have sent this one already but we had a killer hike with the Zone Leaders investagator the other day. I also got some rad hiking pants. We talked all about forgiveness and the need for Jesus Christ and his problems. It was super amazing. What a awesome guy. Also we were way tired after wards but its all good! DoBongSan is the killinest mountain ever!

 Soccer
We played soccer last P-day and we had a killer time! I wore my grandma pants as per usual and we went to the soccer field in my old area! Elder South and I took commemorative pics afterward. I played keeper most of the time cause no one wanted to. We had three teams rotatind every 10 minutes. There were about 10 seconds left of the game and I had just blocked a shot so I decided to just go for it! Miracle Run! I dribbled all the way into the other box and we scored off of my cross to Elder South. It was awesome. Also last game I took it coast to coast and put it in the side, I really love soccer. We were pretty wiped out though...


Pday Brekkers
This morning we left at 5:30 to go to a bath-house with a less active member. He taught us how to bathe right. Which apparently involves lots of hitting yourself on rocks and punching each other on the back naked in the sauna. Also the water was so hot that my entire body tingled and went numb. Elder South had this perfectly red line where he had been sitting in the water. Then we went home and ate breakfast. Weights make good potholders. Also the guitar that I found on the side of the street is on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment